- Can help relieve tension during times of occasional stress
- Has a citrus aroma with a floral hint
- Has skin-cleansing properties*
- May reduce the appearance of blemishes*
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents limonene, linalool, gamma-terpinene, and beta-pinene
- Linalyl acetate
- Upgrade your skin care routine by adding a drop of Bergamot to your favorite shampoos, soaps, serums, and cleansers.
- Diffuse Bergamot at home, in the classroom, or while working to create an uplifting, positive environment.
- Add it to your favorite nighttime moisturizer for an uplifting scent and to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Create a signature perfume by mixing Bergamot with a floral middle note, like Jasmine or Geranium, and a musky base note, like Cedarwood, Patchouli, or Frankincense.
- Turn a lazy afternoon into uplifted relaxation with a bright, sweet aroma.
- Invite calm into your classroom with this happy scent.
- Help boost positivity around the office with this uplifting citrus aroma.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.